Happy New Year!!! We pray a Joyous, Blessed, and Prosperous 2019 for you and your family (3 John 2) and that the Truth, Plan, and Purpose of God for you and every member of your family will be realized and embraced this year (John 8:31-32 and Jeremiah 29:11).
Take time today to create or reinforce your plan on how you are going to:
- Seek God first every day through His Word (Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 8:34).
- Pray and affirm yourself, speaking and declaring the Word of God over your life and your family, binding up the power of the enemy and loosing the truth and power of God (Job 22:28, Mark 11:23-24, Romans 4:17, and Matthew 18:18).
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit and pray in the Spirit to edify and build yourself up in faith (Ephesians 5:18, 1 Corinthians 14:4, Jude 1:20, and Ephesians 6:18).
- Memorize the Word so that it is on your lips and that you will not sin against the Father, walking as an overcomer (Psalm 119:9-1, James 4:17, Hebrews 4:12, Revelation 12:11).
- Be a DOER of the Word, fulfilling God’s plan for you and your family to be safe, protected, provided for, and led by His Spirit (James 1:22, Psalm 34:7, Philippians 4:19, Romans 8:14).
Remember God’s plan is that you seek and walk humbly with Him so that you will have access to His benefits and blessings (Psalm 25:9, Psalm 34:15-19, Matthew 23:12, John 12:24-26, Psalm 103, Psalm 107:20, Deuteronomy 28:2).
In His Love with great expectations for His Body around the Word (Romans 5:8, John 14:12, 1 John 4:4, Romans 8:37)
We Love You!!!
Pastors Joe and Gina Ray