2021 Monthly Scripture Memory
- Acts 2:39 – For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.
- Psalm 119:92 – If your law had not been my delight, then I would have perished in my affliction.
- Hebrews 3:14 – For we have become partakers of Christ if we keep the beginning of our commitment firm until the end.
- Jeremiah 3:21-23 – 21 A cry is heard on the barren heights, the weeping and pleading of the people of Israel, because they have perverted their ways and have forgotten the Lord their God. 22 “Return, faithless people; I will cure you of backsliding.” “Yes, we will come to you, for you are the Lord our God. 23 Surely the idolatrous commotion on the hills and mountains is a deception; surely in the Lord our God is the salvation of Israel.
- Hebrews 10:23 – Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful that promised;
- Proverbs 10:7 – The memory of the righteous is blessed, but the name of the wicked will rot.
- 2 Timothy 2:4 – No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.
- John 10:14 – I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me.
- John 14:31 – So that the world may know [without any doubt] that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father has commanded Me [and act in full agreement with Him]. Get up, let us go from here.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
- Proverbs 10:9 – Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 – And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
- Proverbs 3:7-8 – 7 Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. 8 It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.
- Proverbs 26:4 – Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.
- 1 John 5:11-12 – 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
- Exodus 15:2-3 – 2 The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him. 3 The Lord is a man of war; The Lord is His name.
- Proverbs 29:10 (AMP) – The bloodthirsty hate the blameless [because of his integrity], but the upright are concerned for his life.
- Hebrews 12:11 – No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
- Proverbs 13:15 – Good understanding gains favor, but the way of the unfaithful is hard.
- 1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- 1 Peter 4:8-9 – 8 Above all, have fervent and unfailing love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins [it overlooks unkindness and unselfishly seeks the best for others]. 9 Be hospitable to one another without complaint.
- Isaiah 8:10 – Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.
- Romans 2:13 – For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
- Proverbs 23:7 – For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. “Eat and drink!” he says to you, but his heart is not with you.
- John 8:47 – Whoever is of God and belongs to Him hears [the truth of] God’s words; for this reason you do not hear them: because you are not of God and you are not in fellowship with Him.
- Hebrews 1:9 – You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.
- Proverbs 13:22 – A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous.
- Luke 4:18-19 – 18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
- Revelation 2:7 – He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.
- Revelation 21:7 – He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
- Romans 14:19 – Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
- James 1:2-4 – 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
- Philippians 3:12-14 – 12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 2:5 – In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
- Matthew 22:37-38 – 37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment.
- James 2:14-17 – 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
- Ephesians 3:10 AMP – So now through the church the multifaceted wisdom of God [in all its countless aspects] might now be made known [revealing the mystery] to the [angelic] rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.
- John 13:34-35 – A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
- Colossians 2:5 – For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.
- 1 John 5:18 – We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
Isaiah 32:17 AMP – And the effect of righteousness will be peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 – 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit.
- Galatians 6:4 AMP – But each one must carefully scrutinize his own work [examining his actions, attitudes, and behavior], and then he can have the personal satisfaction and inner joy of doing something commendable without comparing himself to another.
- 1 Samuel 15:22 – So Samuel said: “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams.
- Hebrews 12:1-2 – Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Hebrews 12:3 AMP – Just consider and meditate on Him who endured from sinners such bitter hostility against Himself [consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
- 2 Corinthians 13:11 – Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.
- Isaiah 54:14 – In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
2020 Monthly Scripture Memory
January 2020 – Acts 2:17 (Joel 2:28) And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.
February 2020 – John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever.
Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
March 2020 – Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.
April 2020 – Luke 11:13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!
Acts 5:32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.
May 2020 – John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
June 2020 – 1 Corinthians 14:4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.
Mark 16:17-18 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
July 2020 – Ephesians 5:18 And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
August 2020 – 1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
September 2020 – Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
1 Corinthians 12:7-11 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
October 2020 – Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.
Jude 1:20-21 20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
November 2020 – Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
December 2020 – Romans 8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.