Purpose: Teach/Train believers how to get on God’s Path, live on the Path, and fulfill the plan God has designed for their lives.
Vision: Equip and unify an army of believers to balanced in the Word and Spirit motivated by Love to fulfill God’s Great Commission.
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:18-20
ONE on ONE BLUEPRINT FOR LIFE DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM
A 22 week program designed to help believers get on and live on the path God has designed for their lives. The twenty-two weeks focuses on the following topics:
- Today Is Where You Chose to go Yesterday
- Getting on the PATH of Life
- Humbling Yourself
- Staying on the PATH of Life
- The Authority and Power of the Word
- Where is Your Tongue Taking You?
- Knowing God’s Will
- Nothing is Impossible with God
- Walking in God’s Promise(s) Not by Circumstance
- Discerning The Voice of God
- Overview of the Holy Spirit #1
- Overview of the Holy Spirit #2
- The Believer’s Role in Receiving the Holy Spirit
- Your God-Given Authority
- Producing Fruit
- Conquering The Flesh
- Putting God First
- Maintaining the Right Attitude
- Choosing Peace
- Staying on the Alert
- God’s Great Command to You!
BPL Discipleship Forms
If you are a mentor and starting or completing discipleship with your disciple, please fill out the appropriate form below: