The 40day180 is up and running. In our short run so far, approximately 200 people have already went through this program. We encourage you if you are serious about your relationship with God to go though this program. Feel free to pass it on to others as well.
What is the 40day180?
A free daily devotional to help believers establish a daily time with the Lord by getting into His Word (Matthew 6:33). For 40 days we will send you a daily devotional via text message to direct you to the Word of God to help you develop a deeper relationship with the Lord.
40day180 is distributed daily through text message. To receive your daily devotionals text “40day180” to 555888. Please note that you will receive your devotionals for the next 40 days at the same time you sign up. For example, if it is 8 PM and you text “40day180” to 555888, you will receive your daily devotionals via text message at 8 PM for the next 40 days. \
What to Expect:
Once signed up, you will receive a text message every day for the next 40 days. These text messages will provide you with a daily devotional. The topics and layout are shown below:
- Day 1 of Week: Video, Dive Deeper Reading, Scripture to Memorize, Weekly Affirmation
- Days 1 and 4 of Week: Weekly Challenge (Application to what you have learned)
- Days 2-6 of Week: Question each day with Scriptures and Dive Deeper Reading
- Day 7 of Week: Dive Deeper Reading, Review of Memory Scripture and Affirmation
- Week 1 – Why Get in the Word of God
- Week 2 – God has a Plan for Your Life – The Narrow Path
- Week 3 – Obedience – Evidence of Salvation and What Keeps Us on the Path
- Week 4 – Memorize the Word – Be on the Offensive
- Week 5 – How to Overcome Sin and Live Victoriously
WHY DID WE CREATE THE 40day180?
To see believers develop a consistent personal time with the Lord through getting into the Word of God and applying what they have read. This will keep us on the path God has planned for us and help us to overcome sin in our lives. Jesus said in John 8:31-32 that we must keep His Word in order to truly be free in this life. This is how we live on fire for God. Someone on fire for God is someone who consistently spends time with God (through the Word, prayer, and worship) and devotes themselves to God fully striving to obey the things God has shown them through His Word.